Anti Pollution Dust Half Face Mask with 2 Activated Carbon Air Filters for Cycling Skiing Motorcycle Outdoor Sport
COMFORTABLE MATERIAL: The face mask is made of Diving fabrics(Nylon and Spandex), material soft, comfortable wearing. IT COMES 2 REPLACEABLE FILTERS.
THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF ERGONOMICS: Size can be adjusted to meet the most head type. According to the person face design, keep out the bridge of the nose the following part, have aluminium sheet fixed, to prevent the slide.
ULTRA-FINE FILTER: One-way filter valves and good breathability make it a professional filter mask that can filter out PM2.5, suspended particles, haze, dust, exhaust gas, and another particle with a minimum diameter of 3 microns.
UNIQUE VENTILATION DESIGN: A plurality of holes, excellent permeability, exhale, the valve is opened without resistance, double air breathing valve, air resistance is smaller, smooth breathing.
SUITABLE FOR MOST PEOPLE: For cycling, running, hiking, skiing and other outdoor activities; also worked for indoor usage like carpenter. Can be also used as haze day protection, anti-dust and so on.
Anti-Dust, Anti-Wind, Waterproof, Cycling, Hiking, Running Half Face Mask, Comes from LOOCOWER
Mask Material: Diving Fabrics
Filter Material: Activated Carbon
Inner Cover Material: Non-woven, activated carbon
Size: 11.4'' X 5.9" (One size fits most people)
Net Weight: 50g
How to Use:
1. Put the mask between the nose and chin.
2. Fixed the back of the dust mask with the strap.
3. Install The aluminium bridge on the nose and adjust it yourself after you wear it.
4. Cover your face with your hands, then breath hard and feel if there is air flow. If not, then it is not appropriate.
5. Ensure that you are comfortable when you have wore this mask by adjusting the back of the strap.
1 x Dust Mask (INCLUDE A FILTER ITSELF)
1 x Replaceable Filter
1. The mask can be wash. But you must put the filter down.
2. The mask filter can be replaced, here is the step:
Open the mask to expose the interior of the filter valve.
According to the OPEN directions on the valve, turn the valve counter(clockwise), to separate the valve.
Remove the filter.
Replace the new filter, reverse the above steps, clockwise rotation of the valve, over.